Wednesday 26 March 2014

A Very Vintage Valentine's



I know, I know, this dates a little, but I came by the photos while going through my phone and wanted to share them with you. Also, confession number 2: it was only mildly vintage. I just thought the title sounded cool.



Coat - Collectif
Velvet Dress - Collectif
Jewellery - Topshop


I tried to take a close-up of my hair but couldn't get the light right, so all I'm left with is this rather embarrassing selfie to show off my faux-rolls. Oh well.

Despite the fancy schmancy outfits, we had quite the trashy bohemian night, with a Sing-Along screening of Moulin Rouge at the Prince Charles Cinema (THAT is how this movie is supposed to be enjoyed. With singing and mock-crying and shouting at the screen and an audience in show-girl costumes), dinner at Five Guys and witnessing a mysterious break-up scene on our way home. Quite the adventure.

2 comments:

  1. aaaaa ca fait une eternite!! tu viens au cheese and wine de mardi prochain?? je crois que chloé a dit qu'elle viendra à reno, on vous attend ok!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irieeee!!! Ca fait trop longtemps!!! J'avais oublie le cheese and wine, avec plaisir!! Vous y serez a partir de quelle heure? Btw ya Game of Thrones qui recommence dans 2 semaines! xxx

    ReplyDelete