Saturday 27 April 2013

These shoes are mine, betch

...Or a headless outfit post.



My new shoes came in the mail the other day, and I just HAD to snap away...



Personally,  I think there's something very Rocking Horse Ballerina about them... but maybe it's all in my head.




I normally get worried when ordering shoes online, especially on ebay, but these fit perfectly and are very comfy. They're so light!!




Dress - H&M
Shoes - Truffle



I don't normally do this, but I unceremoniously cropped my face out because I looked horrendous. The camera just really didn't love me that day.

The outfit was actually vaguely inspired by a manga called Kagen no Tsuki  (Last Quarter) by ze Queen Ai Yazawa of the Nana fame. Her drawings were my (life)style inspiration all through high school (*smiles fondly at the awkward memories*).
Last Quarter is a short (3 volume) story about a girl who awakes from a coma to find that the girl from her dreams is real, but only she can see her. The graphics are beautiful, and I kindly put up the link, so go check it out, go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment